- We welcome groups and schools for a discovery tour of our garden, by appointment only.
- Welcoming the group on the farm, placing bags in a furnished room, presenting the company.
- Each group is taken care of by a member of our team
How the day went :
- Walk from farm to hut (300m)
- Breakdown of the group. How to pick vegetables. Leaves or roots. Maturity, size, color.
- The principles of organic farming (soil life, crop rotation, composting, etc.)
- What is soil. Interview. Fauna and flora. Our friends insects, spiders….
- Then, the children set off to explore the garden and its treasures.
- Picnic, pull from the bag outdoors or under the courtyard depending on the weather.