MONDAY 3.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
TUESDAY 3.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
WEDNESDAY 3.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
THURSDAY 3.30 p.m. – 6.30 p.m.
FRIDAY 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. / 3.30 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
SATURDAY 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Fruits and vegetables
Every day the store is open, fruit and vegetables are put on the shelves when our fields are plentiful.
When our crops no longer allow us to supply the store, due to the weather or the season, we favor local and then regional producers to offer you a wide range.
When possible, and at the fairest price, we give priority to organic, local, and at the freshest.
All farm products and…. more!
In the shop you will find our fresh picked products as well as a selection
of products from our traditional producer friends:
• Milk, cow cheeses, cream
from Aurore Girardon, Fleurieux sur l’Arbresle;
• Goat cheese, from Aurora Colorado, different Sources from France, Eveux;
• Coteaux du Lyonnais wine
from Louis Chambe, Savigny;
Fleurieux jams on Arbresle;
• Honey, from Bernay apiary, Bessenay
• Country pâté, rillettes, culinary preparations
from Patricia, Virginia;
• Poultry, rabbits, pâtés, sausages,
chickens in jelly
by Pascal Pelletier, Montcet;
• Rosette, sausages, sausages, andouillette, raw ham, artisanal charcuterie from Montagny (Loire).
• Cow cheeses from
Thierry Duret, from Bully.
• Meat in retail trays
(roasts, beefs, sausages, etc.)
from “St Louis MO”, M. Crozier,
from Fleurieux sur l’Arbresle;